Process Instrumentation and Design
PMCons offers designing services for process instrumentation and engineering. We prepare list of instruments from P&I diagrams and check out their detailed specifications.
Our Process Instrumentation and Design include
- Preparation of instrument list from P&I diagrams & detailed specifications of various instruments
- Preparation of instrument hook-up drawings
- Preparation of detailed BOM for field work like pipes, fittings, tubes, cables, etc.
- Preparation of interconnection Loop diagrams between field and control room instruments/systems
- Preparation of cable schedule for interconnection between various cabinets and field instruments
- Design of shut down and interlock systems, based on details furnished by the process engineers
- Duct & cable tray routing (I/O list from P & ID, Instrument Schedule list, Instrument Index, Instrument Data Sheet, Instrument Hook-up drawings, Cable/JB Schedule, Instrument Loop Diagram, Preparation of interconnection Loop diagrams between field and control room)