Commissioning and Close Out Stage
Ensure that the build contractor prepares all the drawings and documentation required for obtaining Temporary
- Occupation permits and ultimately the Statutory Completion Certificate.
- Represent Client and prepare all documentation for all statutory matters pertaining to Temporary occupation permit and Statutory Completion Certificates
- Represent Client and Obtain all license required for commissioning of the Project
- Review & approval of ‘As Built Drawings’ prepared by the Build Contractor and then submitted to Client after ensuring the deviations from project drawings & specifications that have taken place during construction have been incorporated.
- Co-ordinate the QHSE audit required before Client handover as per format and standards of the Client.
- Review, approve & submission of all contractual documents (Instruction manuals, maintenance
manuals, etc.) Prepared by the Build Contractor to Client
- Arrange for documentation from Build Contractor/others of all deficiencies & snags arising before the handing over of the site to Client
- List of other documents ( Non exhaustive ) to be prepared and submitted by the Build Contractors to Client
- All material test certificates & Inspection reports.
- Data Sheets
- List & drawings of spare parts.
- Performance test reports.
- Verification/acceptance reports for building & mechanical completion (where ever applicable)
- Statutory clearance & approvals certificates.
- Preparation & submission of material reconciliation statement to Client by build Contractor after verification
- Prepare site closure report for handover.